Sep 5, 2007

House Related Post #1


The Curtains Shrank!!!

We bought temporary IKEA curtains to keep out the 100 degree heat. They were about 10 inches too long so I was preparing to hem them. I washed them. The tag said not to dry clean or tumble dry. Like I've ever followed washing instructions! Got them out of the dryer this morning and was rehanging them, an they shrank ALOT. 10 inches to be exact. So, no need to hem them. They seem like (after I iron them) they are going to be just perfect. Some times things just work out.

Living Room




Bedroom


1 comment:

Squirrel Girl said...

Congrats on the new home! Looks lovely, with brillitan natural light. Is that a Poang chair tucked into the living room? *sigh* Ikea opens here 13th December, and I'll be waiting not-so-patiently in line for my Poang. More house pics, please, for those of us too far away to drop in on the house warming party. *mwa*