Mar 8, 2008

Kelly J. Kitchens



Kelly J. Kitchens is one of the most gregarious people I have ever met. I have never seen her angry at another human being. I know she has to have her down days (like when she had the leak and it ruined all of her office, or the tumor, or the other MAJOR things), but she seems to always see the light through the tunnel. She is blessed to have met her soulmate Mark and to have a career of her choosing. When we were in high school, she was on yearbook where she, believe it or not, made up quotes and attributed them to me. Mostly things about David Sylvan & Japan or The Thompson Twins or other bands she loved. Point is, even then she was finding a way to promote her favorites in print. As a publicist, she has passion for the people and projects she takes on. To learn more about her, she has a personal blog at Herd of Words and her business site is at Kelly Kitchens PR. Tell her Calvin sent you...

2 comments:

Kelly J Kitchens Wickersham said...

WOW!! What a beautiful and insightful realization, Calvin. I am so honored by your blog and observations. Isn't it funny how we have both become exactly what we were training for when we were so young? And such an observation really couldn't have come from anyone who hasn't known me since I was, what?, 14? And I LOVE that almost as much as I love you!!
xo
Kelly
kelly@kellykitchenspr.com

Kelly J Kitchens Wickersham said...

PS -- I am glad that I wasn't really under the journalistic code of ethics in high school yearbook class -- making up quotes. Now if Miss Bryce would have found out, my butt would have understood an entirely OTHER "code of ethics!"